Thursday, December 08, 2005

Le Eye of Le Tigre


So I am obsessed with polos: Ralph, Lacoste ,Le Tigre. Le Tigre..le sigh. I have been on a major hunt for a Le Tigre polo ever since I gazed upon my reality star equal, Lo from Laguna Beach sporting one in solid Black. I had one already but it was white with a green collar. Love it; however, with a rack like mine...had to lose the white. Now I should have learned my lesson the when I see something in the store that I have been searching for...I need to buy it for crying out loud. But I let not one but two Le Tigre polos pass me by all the while letting the year round preppy green LT polo sit in the clearance aisle week after week after week. Finally I broke or more like snapped. And yes, my faithful readers, I am wearing it as I type this. Looks great with the Earl jeans that according Stacey London from TLC's What Not To Wear are not right for my body type. Yes I vowed to toss them post her visit to O's show but come on...they are Earls. Smooches.

No comments: