Sunday, November 20, 2005

Move Over, Kristie Alley

So Saturday, I was just telling one of my best friends that I was just gonna settle for being at 140-145, weight that is. She was like, "Dee, you are so close why stop now if your initial goal weight was 135?" I just gave her the look as if to say...if you only knew. Let me be the first to tell you that I just knew since I have been hitting and missing on Weight Watchers lately that I just knew that I had ballooned up to 150-155. WRONG!!!!! Walked in Publix, where the "SCALE" awaits you as you walk in. My husband of course NEVER heistates to jump on it. I was like let me go first...let me get this over with. OMG!!! 144??? NO WAY!!! I am so proud of myself...so proud. See I realized that WW is not a DIET. It is a lifestyle. And one that I am committed to. Also realize that it is slowly pouring off due to my 15 minutes a day on the treadmill. And guess what? I am alright with that. 10lbs shy of my goal weight. You've come a long way, baby. Smooches.